AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-153

1. 1,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    I am really sorry to pull you up Phil but you could have shortened this post by saying two or three times that you were right and everyone else was wrong and I told you so........... Yes you mention human behaviour about how you were treated............. Is it though really necessary to leave such a final swipe?............. Isn't your post with such swipes and told you so's as much a bad part of human behaviour as what your have stated about others............... Why not just walk out gracefully and thank Kalenn as you did?................ Although it was an uphill battle much went on behind he scenes and even against the odds it was still possible another offer would come in.It was a high 50% of being correct and all avb'ers were doing was trying to push back and gain a better offer.We knew AVB was never going to fail to be taken over just the price and by who............. Undermining that on day one served no purpose............ As I said I apologise to all if I am out of line but on some avbers behalf I find your post condescending.......... Let's be clear if we got a better offer there would be no pain for retailers on either side yet at this offer avbers have been left left feeling quite shafted and more so the long termers........... Many avbers have or are accepting defeat gracefully so why make your departing post politely and cynically about you. I can accept being out of line myself at times and maybe I am now but much in your post just feels wrong and unnecessary to me. What can I say.Hmmmm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.