AVC 0.00% 60.0¢ auctus investment group limited

I have just spent 10 minutes trying to decipher the contents,...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I have just spent 10 minutes trying to decipher the contents, please correct or add to my interpretation below. Together we can understand this probably great announcement!

- We have signed on with a content delivery network (Ericsson) which will allow content from a number of providers (incl 20th Century Fox & Paramount) to be accessed via Y-Hub / LEH etc.

- Assume there is a cost for this service, however the cost is now known and removes the cost, delays and variables of negotiating individual agreements with multiple content providers. We get popular content like Deadpool, X-Men and Transformers and Avatar (as well as VR content, Indian stuff & all sorts)

- The last mile technology (I think) refers to being able to utilise the superior delivery capabilities of Y-Hub (more bang for less processing etc) rather than just be a portal to Ericsson's content delivery infrastructure.

- Opens the door to lever Y-Hub onto other platforms. No idea how this will work yet but as per Shashi "we trust that through the Ericsson UDN, Beyond Media can reach more customers."

I definitely need to do more research to fully understand this.

Re cashflow I'm am happy that the current quarter will be covered by revenue and the director loan facility, and hopeful that a picture of beyond media's revenue potential will come into focus within a few months (allowing for a raise at a significantly higher pps).  I see incredible potential but still have no idea at all what a realistic expectation for Beyond Media's revenue is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
60.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.0¢ 48150 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.