POS 14.3% 0.6¢ poseidon nickel limited

Ann: Binding Heads of Agreement for the Sale of Lake Johnston, page-98

1. 1,546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    DearTB, I for one place no aspersions upon your mental health whatsoever...and sincerely appreciate your always upbeat posts re. POS....I have no experience re. mental health treatment care except that as a 8 yo in grade 3 school children were subjected to IQ tests....I was tested 2 weeks after my mum died.....and not surprisingly didn,t score too well. The psychologist (whose name I shalln,t divulge here concluded that I was intellectually impaired and I was carted off to what would now be called a Special School.....made many friends with children with congenital conditions.....I was happy painting drawing playing with my new found friends...paradise!....anyways 6 months into my schooling at the "special school" some Psychologists/researchers from Sydney Uni...led by a kindly man called Prof Jarvis undertook assessments of the children...I was asked to undertake some tests.....and noted some excited conversations among said researchers......more tests ensued over the next 4 days and 2 days later I was removed from the "special school"and my non judgemental friends and enrolled in a school in Mosman Sydney for "gifted and talented children"......Years later I discovered the psychologist who had assessed me as retarted ( intellectually impaired) was an alcoholic thrice divorced.....I have always thought it interesting that psychologists study rats and when the rat completes a task writes up what the rat(s) have done.....in short the rat is smarter than the Phd student/psychologist because the rat stimulates the student/researcher to write a thesis...ha ha .....Intelligence is subjective....I note that old lefties revere former PM E G Whitlam as a brilliant leader...my take is that Gough had faults like all of us...and that he wasn,t too street smart as he employed a drunk...Sir John Kerr as his boss and said GG sacked Gough......moral of the story never make a piss head your boss.....In all seriousness any person affected by mental illness should be supported and treated with compassion.....but for the Grace of God , cheers, Woll

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $22.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $6.864K 1.089M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 34837783 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 38294946 70
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 1708352
Last updated 15.49pm 08/05/2024 ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.