CRR 0.00% 1.2¢ critical resources limited

treashurehunter see my comments below, RESULTS FROM PRELIMINARY...

1. 800 Posts.
    treashurehunter

see my comments below,

RESULTS FROM PRELIMINARY GROUND SAMPLING CONFIRMS EXISTENCE OF SPODUMENE AT THE BUCKELL PROJECT

https://static1.squarespace.com/sta...18 TTX Preliminary Sampling Results FINAL.pdf

“indicate PROVENANCE” from a nearby pegmatite source. The distribution of these important findings suggests extension of the well known Manono-Kitotolo pegmatites southwesterly onto 12477, as well as the existence of other, possibly subparallel pegmatites, to the west of this trend onto lease 12448."
    They only SUGGEST extension not confirm anything other than there is some spodumeme there which no one would argue with and to suggest it finishes totally on AVZ’s tenements would be a frivolous statement. Rather what was suggested was given no more known exposed large pegmatites were mapped/recorded/known in the area surrounding was/is there any commercial/economic resources scattered around this area and does anyone have any further research to back this up, for everyone’s benefit? You know to take a dash of speculation out of the equation.

Provenance meaning “The place of origin or earliest known history of something” In this case AVZ’s tenements.

Don’t twist people words what was said is the KNOWN EXPOSED PEGMATITES finished within AVZ’s tenements as people where under the belief from announcements made by 4CE that 4CE’s tenements were a part of the KNOWN main 13+km pegmatite, which they are not. full stop.

Final comment, from my experience, is those that don’t trust are normally the ones not to be trusted and the bottom line here is at this stage there just isn’t any Hard evidence that gives probative value to further economic exposed spodumene bearing pegmatites, at this stage anyway, whereas AVZ’s tenements were known, mapped and recorded as a massive resource and just needed some confirmation of this fact.

Keeping a keen eye on their progress

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $365 30.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2482049 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1220533 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ 26985
Last updated 10.44am 03/05/2024 ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.