ASN 6.06% 10.5¢ anson resources limited

I find it quite entertaining that if someones trading strategy...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I find it quite entertaining that if someones trading strategy doesnt align with anothers people feel that it in their duty to make it known. I have never held ASN long term because its a pump stock. Have a look at when the anns come out they follow up with a lot in a short period of time to get a SP rise then crickets for months then the sell off.

There are a lot of emotional people here if they get upset when someone has a different opinion. Evidence that some of you are frustrated in being in the red or holding for a long time.

I do however hold other stocks for a longer period that show a more promising future.

I have sat on the sideline just reading many posts on these threads and some of you are complete DHs that I would assume never speak the way you do if you were in front of the person. I hope you all make money in your own way.

Maybe be more open to other peoples opinions because if all of your trading strategies were working well then you wouldnt be wasting your time on here.

All of this because I wanted to stick up for some random person a few days ago who was copping crap from some of you. Its a public forum. Dont dictate what other people can say.

End rant........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.006(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $135.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $257.4K 2.533M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 666665 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 257135 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.