NTI 0.00% 9.1¢ neurotech international limited

Well grow up and stop acting like your jealous! Your naive...

1. 1,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Well grow up and stop acting like your jealous! Your naive interpretation of the market is likely stopping you from being profitable (be honest with yourself) and from growing in your trading knowledge.

You have a silly construction of ideas of how you 'think' the market should work. But when it doesn't work - you target those in a jealous outburst who have made money by giving them silly titles such as 'rampers' 'pump and dumpers' 'inside traders' 'people in the know' 'bots' and all of the other childish garbage I hear on HC.

I Explicitly told holders of NTI I would sell on the study result - the result is: "clinically significant results" so I sold. Now a bunch of whiners come back immaturely and say "look look he sold" like it somehow proves some sort of point?

Time to grow up children - if you are not making money on the market you have two choices 1) Improve yourself or; 2) Stop trading. Although whinging is a great Australian past time- it is not a third option.

NTI - still has full publication results impending and NTI may move up strongly in share price again - so I hope for those who are still holding it does. Just dont expect anyone to hold your hand.
    Last edited by bruutz82: 05/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $92.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 6584 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.