SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Just looking at the share register from last Annual Report...

1. 396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Just looking at the share register from last Annual Report

Shareholding.png
    So there's 935 shareholders with marketable parcels representing about 2,800 million shares.

and results of the Remuneration and Spill Resolutions:

Resolution Remuneration.png
    Resolution Spill.png

So only about 483M shares (17%) put their votes forward, and I'm looking to the Top 20 for clues
    T20 at 140915.png
    and I can only see one culprit. But surely No 1 can't vote part of their stockholding and I don't understand the Nominee thing so perhaps they can't vote their beneficial interest anyway.

So leaving out the other nominee holdings, that'd be about 723 million shares out of which 483 (67%) voted and of them 183 (25%) were T20, which would represent a significant groundswell of discontent.  

So where is the normal influence of the Top 20? Have corporate interests sold out? Going back 3 years to the 2012 Annual Report

Screen Shot 2015-11-08 at 5.05.54 pm.png

Not a lot to be gleaned out of that except that there's another 58% ordinary shares, and that management have been allowed to run the company without any guidance/influence from significant shareholders.

The spill seemed to be the tribe speaking. TB is required to continue to remain and run the company, so it'd be a good time at the Spill Meeting to articulate some concrete plans for the future and introduce a fresh board of hand picked expertise to help get us there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.