PAA 0.00% 18.0¢ pharmaust limited

"..............The old board knew they were done, and they knew...

1. 1,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 963
    "..............The old board knew they were done, and they knew it was time to go.............................."

Maybe the old BoD as part of the discussions received more guidance on just why MT decided to resign in the first place? (I understand that they really did try to keep him on and offered promotion as well as more money/incentives). Maybe, as many suspect, John and MT did have very fruitful discussions in the USA (Amylyx springs to mind) as to the best way for PAA to progress from here, but that having the current BoD in place was not going to be practical. Once the old BoD saw what was possible for PAA they decided that it was indeed in the best interests of everyone for them to step aside quickly. They are after all large shareholders and the history books will still bestow the much deserved credit on them. I don't think that either Roger or Robert really enjoyed being in front of the camera or modern media so if PAA is indeed on the brink of something big, then why not step back and let others soak up the limelight? Also, by the way, once out of the insider knowledge loop they'll be free to buy up more shares!

My point is, MAYBE the old BoD did not leave their positions in a huff, they may have been sad to leave PAA as it has been their baby for so long, but when the baby grows into a young adult every parent knows that they have to stand aside and let their child go out into the big wide world. Roger (and all) may actually have been ready to sit back and watch the rest of the story unfold without any of the hassle. They had in fact just all stepped back to non executive roles anyway. Also, isn't this really the first chance that they'd had to hand over the reigns to a motivated group of people. They may see them as safe hands for the next step in MPL's journey and I believe that they would of put up a fight if they had not. They would of at least put heir case to the SHs and let us decide, but MAYBE they thought it was indeed the best thing for all (including them) to just step aside quietly and let the new blood run the show. Maybe?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $119.0K 679.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 235714 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 190570 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
18.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ 48353
Last updated 15.51pm 24/05/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.