PAA 0.00% 18.0¢ pharmaust limited

Exactly Bunter.For those who don't understand - what the old...

1. 2,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1457
    Exactly Bunter.

For those who don't understand - what the old board under Roger were all about was building up the assets, namely the patents and the proof in concept in humans of autophagy - which they've already done through the ALS-MND trial in unambigious style. Sure one patient did not benefit but they did NOT have ALS-MND which represents 70 % of cases).

But it is not just ALS-MND, it is the up-regulation of autophagy in humans for many purposes beyond MND, and the ability to pass through the brain-blood barrier, which is of huge importance.

So these results and patents are really powerful cards to negotiate with BP but the slowly go and let the science do all the talking will not do anymore, and we (including myself) were hoping for MT to bring his proven business acumen to bear, with this fantastic set of cards in his hand.

Then he resigned.

I'm not going to speculate why, except to say it was a shock and made many of us (including me) highly suspicious of what had happened behind the scenes and so decided to take action, or at least with some, like myself, supportive of those who took direct action. And it's clear the old guard knew their number was up.

So in a sense, they're in the process of re-organising a new board with a focus on business objectives rather than scientific. But it was the old board that had, as Buckland endlessly reminds us, had provided the excellent cards for the wheeling and dealing that must now take place to move forward. Yes, correct Bucky, I agree with that one, but that's not the end of the story, it's just that the building up of the assets chapter (which in my opinion took too long but no point crying over that) has to give way to the pointy business side of things and money raising. We thought MT had made a good start with that, but crafty NZ Trader,. who had sold out is no doubt laughing as he's buying back in, but he's absolutely right - back in the first half of 2019 we we're in a far worse position, with shares down in the 3 cent range at the end of years of declines, we had no proof of the autophagy concept in humans (which will have many uses beyond just ALS-MND) and you were predicting we'd soon be at one cent. Well you were wrong then, and you're going to be wrong again.

GLTAHs
    Last edited by Lastly: 12/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $119.0K 679.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 235714 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 190570 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
18.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ 48353
Last updated 15.51pm 24/05/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.