OD6 0.00% 7.2¢ od6 metals limited

Personally I am very impressed with the professionalism of the...

1. 323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Personally I am very impressed with the professionalism of the OD6 guys. They are on fast track doing all the right things to make this happen.

For me the thing is size and sovereignty. This is not just the largest REE clay deposit in Australia, it potentially solves the west's access to these strategic metals. It is very much in the US and Europe's interest to have a huge secure long term one stop shop for REE's. Would they want this in Africa or South America when 50m in the back pocket of a politician or two could make it a Chinese project?

I think we should be thinking of this in global strategic terms and not only a stand alone mining project. There are a lot of people on the planet with very substantial resources, that want this want this to work and to work now. The economic bottom line is only one consideration with this project.

In 2018 I bought a bunch of ADT at 30-50c and still hold a fair portion of them that owe me -$1.27 a share. I backed them big time due the the grade and the probability of not seeing a lot of dilution. I see OD6 as a parallel only better. In my view they should be $5 - $10 a share if the chemistry works and 20c or so if not, with them into their next project. Where is the down side?

I can see the tenements of OD6, MRD and MEK being consolidated into one entity, probably OD6, and the region developing into one substantial consolidated project with substantial national and international government support.

Perhaps I am looking at this wish rose colored glasses but I hold 2% of the free float and consider that a very good punt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OD6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.482M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 7.2¢ $720 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28571 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 19530 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OD6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.