SLZ 0.00% 1.2¢ sultan resources ltd

IMO this is hands down the most fascinating target of any...

1. 1,300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    IMO this is hands down the most fascinating target of any company on any exchange with the best risk-reward anywhere. If this was in the Fraser Range back in 2012-2013 this would be a 100 million plus MC just on the basis of potential, but punters have a short memory.

I've spent a little time building a pre-drilling position. I was hoping that by some weird set of circumstances RTX pulled out and SLZ would maintain 100% equity while the SP dropped even further, but ill be happy with 20% and a multi-bagger.

As far as I can tell this is what happened here:

1. RTX conducted regional exploration and saw that on the regional dataset there was a whooping bedrock conductor that was previously mistaken as being attributed to the railway.

2. They contacted SLZ and got a option going to confirm the conductor.

3. They flew EM and confirmed that yes it is very big and very conductive, sitting in the center of a circular magnetic anomaly that could be attributed to a dome or a folded mafic-ultramafic sill.

Sign the deal and drill.

If its good RTX will earn 80% for 2 mill and make a nice discovery. If not they will pull out strait away.

Of the potential sources of conductivity it is either 1) barren massive sulphide, 2) weakly mineralised massive sulphide, 3) well mineralised massive sulphide, 4) Graphite.

Some 500m from the conductor there is a documented scraping called Kulin graphite but this does not even register on the EM. So I don't completely discount this possibility. Otherwise, CY5 hit weak copper and gold mineralisation in massive sulphide on the adjacent tenement so it may be more of this.

Either way, keen to see it drilled and DYOR,

Cheers,
    CC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.371M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1194988 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.