AXE 2.33% 42.0¢ archer materials limited

" They seem to be slowly and methodically progressing the their...

1. 775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 766
    " They seem to be slowly and methodically progressing the their plans to production. "

Good wording Tobyjack. As much as it has at times so frustrated me with how things have progressed, their doing the right thing. Suring up everything and making sure their has been nothing left out. Purchasing the land was an interesting strategy and I'm sure this helps extradite the mine to production with fewer hurdles and saves money not having to compensate landowners. very good to hear the support from locals - this alone is a positive !

Having the support of the SA Government and the local community onside .... I can't see why permits won't be issued and maybe even the timeframe could improve from normal times.

Personally, I'm feeling an air of excitement from this small company - just in talking with them, the feeling of positivity and not wanting to blow there own trumpet so to speak but determined to get on with the job and bring this mine to production. I believe the market maybe be holding off because of funds. They have 2.5 million in the kitty and that will get them through the next 2 quarters. I believe there determined not to go to the shareholders for more money and their still confident of a sale with Leigh creek going through. With multiple parties interested in the asset, this should help secure a fair and decent price.

A lot of news flow still to come - re Results from University on the Graphene coated Slow Release fertilizer, CSIRO further testing of Ultra Pure Graphite, divestment of assets and possible JV or offtakes in Campoona.

Energy Storage seems to be taking centre stage in news around the world thanks to Telsla and Graphene is still advancing and making news. Mega Factories are being planned and built ( & not just Tesla) so there's an indication of the direction of things are going in...

Exciting times are ahead and I do wish everyone well in what ever Graphite/ Lithium/Cobalt .etc stock you take a position in.
    Good luck to all.

Tonza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $107.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 44.5¢ 41.0¢ $166.2K 392.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2124 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 18987 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
42.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 3.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
43.5¢ 44.0¢ 40.5¢ 177281
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.