AXE 2.33% 42.0¢ archer materials limited

Sorry Reichman, I was the grumpy one yesterday for personal...

1. 775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 766
    Sorry Reichman, I was the grumpy one yesterday for personal reasons and a friend explaining to me the unusual activity he's noticed also in trading of stocks really ticked me off. In my opinion looking at the volume of stock traded on Friday this most likely was tax loss selling, but it always happens this time of year in a lot of stocks I hold. Maybe the pending announcements are to coincide with the end of Tax loss selling that happens this time of year ?? who knows..

Nothing is guaranteed in this world and although Gerard has said there is interested parties he can cannot say anymore than that. I haven't sold any stock in AXE and in fact have continued to accumulate when the price dips. I am eagerly awaiting the news in the coming days as he did mention interest from Mosaic and reading the SACOME presentation I'm hoping it has to do with something finalized and they are involved. Improvements in slow release fertilizers using graphene would open up a much larger market for Sugarloaf and we would need the backing of a much larger company who specializes in fertilizers to make this work.

The world is increasingly populating and we all need to eat, so farmers have to get more and more productive and the only way to do that is using better and more efficient fertilizers. It's a huge market and won't be contracting anytime soon. If the research shows that AXE can create a more efficient product with greater yield for the farmer then it adds to their list of valuable products on top on battery grade Graphite.

Maybe I was a bit harsh when saying we need to see something solid, but that is the reality. I'm still supporting AXE and I'm a believer in what they have and I'm confident contracts will come. The guys there are working hard, but customers have to do there due diligence before committing and sometimes this can take time. Interest has been there for awhile, so hoping due diligence has been done and were close to some long awaited news in commitments.

Tonza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $107.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 44.5¢ 41.0¢ $166.2K 392.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2124 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 18987 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
42.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 3.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
43.5¢ 44.0¢ 40.5¢ 177281
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.