MRZ 0.00% 5.3¢ mont royal resources limited

Rat's Rant 17/04/24:What's Doing Mont Royal Resources - MRZ.asx...

1. 2,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 903
    Rat's Rant 17/04/24:
    What's Doing

Mont Royal Resources - MRZ.asx (James Bay Lithium play)

I recently caught up with Pete Rusefrom Mont Royal Resources (MRZ.asx) to discussrecent corporate events that have taken place in the Upper Eastmain region of James Bay, Quebec, plus the nice little cash boost the company has received and the upcoming summer exploration plans for the mightyMount Royals.

Mont Royal
    is currentlytrading at 6.1cto give them amarket cap of $5.1m odd, as of (last quarterly) theyheld over $1.88m in the Bank.

The James Bay tradehas been a little quiet of late but that should all change soon with plenty of drilling kicking off soon, expect James Bay fireworks from at least a few.

He shared that MRZ's projects havereceived a significant boost fromWinsome Resources’(WR1.asx)recent option to acquire theRenard Mine and Infrastructure, located ~30km north of MRZ’s Bohier and surrounding Northern Lights Projects, connected by an exisiting all-weather road.

That last part about an existing all weather road is quite important,if you know you know or listen to the podcast below.

Winsomehas indicated it will use the option period (initially 6 months) to confirm the feasibility of repurposing this2.2Mtpa facility as a central lithium processing facility,with positive strategic implications for the region.

Mont Royal andme tooconsiders the potentialrepurposing of the Renard processing plant for lithiumproduction to be a major strategic benefit to all lithium companies (exploration and development) operating in the Upper Eastmain district.

They will screaming for feed from somewhere.......

This has the potential to establish a near-term, central processing hub for lithium deposits throughout the region.

MRZ has also received the first tranche (~C$842k) of its previously foreshadowed tax rebate from the Quebec Government of which C$548,559 is subject to finalisation by the tax authorities.

The second tranche is expected to arrive in the coming monthsonce the necessary audits are completed.

They are good the Canadian government with mining,looks like Albo's taking a leaf from their book.

The funds strengthen its cash position and with strict cost controls remaining in place, shouldensure that MRZ has significant cash to progress the next stage of its long-term growth strategy in the North American lithium sector.

Planning and logistical preparations have continued toadvance for its 2024 exploration field season at the Bohier Project.

The upcoming Spring/Summer Field Season has been specifically designed tofollow up a number of advanced lithium exploration targets identified by its field work programs in 2023.

These include areas which delivered promising high-grade results from trenching and channel sampling programs, returning assays including6.05m @ 1.78% Li2O, 7m @ 1.71% Li2Oand1m @ 1.97% Li2O.

In addition,ground geophysical surveys identified a series of gravimetric lows, one of which represents the direct continuation of a known pegmatite exposure at surface and extends 500m to the west.

This anomaly extends over a small pegmatite outcrop with traces of spodumene(assays from surface sampling returned values of 75ppm Li), indicating that thegravimetric low is related to the spodumene pegmatite– making it a priority focus for exploration.

Five other anomalies have been interpreted with lengths varying from200m to 400m,all of this is in recent quarterly & drill results just FYI.

MRZis currently fine tuning the design for aproposed drilling program at Bohier, with two primary objectives.

Ten odd holes (1,800m), located in the north-eastern part of the licence area, aredesigned to test the potential lateral extents of the known pegmatites that are coincident with a gravity low on the 2023 gravimetric survey.

The vertical extension will also be validated down to a depth of 200m.

The upcoming catalysts will be to look out for will be the upcoming drilling program at Bohier andfurther updates on the Renard Mine.

Plus the plans from it's neighbours to re-pourpose this Reward Mine as a Li Processing hub that could well make life a lot easier for Peter and his MRZ shareholders.

You can see plenty going on in the region & I wish Pete, Ronnie and the team all the best with making this thing a goer.......

I'm sure the Winsome team are a watching boys - just like the old boys at the coffee club.

The boys fromMoney of Minepodcast did a good little piece on the Winsomeacquisition& I guess the area in general.

It can be found around the12 minute mark....

It's very interesting......

https://bit.ly/4aDEV6v

https://mailchi.mp/090094f1091c/rats-rant-the-nicky-winmar-edition?e=fc99900b01

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.3¢ $60 1.126K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1374 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 70000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.