AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

8 odd weeks longer to get the cheque and the/our 8 and a half...

1. 28,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    8 odd weeks longer to get the cheque and the/our 8 and a half shares in Oz ( put your own number in).

I wouldn’t worry about anything insinuated or said about what’s going to happen until July ( but that’s me and I don’t suggest, I have any idea!!)

I’m happy to be swayed by comments and opinions but I’m not going to be swayed before then.

Cut to the elavator music, tap finger on chin and think about how many of the people “ Still in Avb?

How big is that %, we still have to the 6th and we have a few people left who, for any number of reasons, are enjoying the ride, looking for a nice spot to get off and possibly a few that want to see where it stops ( I play the long game and holding some Oz for 3 or so months is a blink after the time here).

Everyone has a price and a personality, is that correct?

Please Gamble Responsibly!!

I’ve always wanted to say that, in its proper context

PS another week or two in Avb or get the same deal as everyone else, but a couple of months later, doesn’t have much down side?
    I could be doing myself a favour by restarting the buy clock.
    Another couple of months to get my head around buying something, I’ve only ever bought Avb shares over the last 5 or something years.
    It’s a fickle business this investing thingo and please excuse my L plates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.