FLC 11.5% 14.5¢ fluence corporation limited

I don't think there is a single stock that I have owned that...

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    I don't think there is a single stock that I have owned that hasn't had some report about conspiracy theories of directors or institutions playing games at the expense of the small shareholder. 
    So many times I know based on trades I have done that these theories are utter tripe. Now I am not saying that games aren't played but I am suggesting I think they are far less prevalent than many small shareholders believe. Institutions in general cannot be bothered accumulating shares a handful at a time. My experience suggests to me when an institution wants in they buy en masse if their broker cant find a suitable parcel for sale. Similarly when they want out - they aren't worried by a pip or two - again they just dump their parcel. 
    My advice to most small shareholders - ignore 90% of the crap written here, try chatting directly to company media advisors or even directors and without gaining inside knowledge you will get in most cases told facts that can be useful in allowing you to make subjective decisions.
    I suspect the delay in Fluence reporting the Stanford University study may be because the former has not yet published their findings. I am sure Fluence is probably restricted until that happens. 
    Patience is a difficult virtue to acquire particularly when money is involved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.015(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $156.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 16.0¢ 13.0¢ $212.0K 1.424M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 92110 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 32824 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 11.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.5¢ 16.0¢ 13.5¢ 128856
Last updated 15.20pm 03/06/2024 ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.