AN1 11.1% 1.0¢ anagenics limited

Thanks T7, since you had such deep understanding, what's your...

1. 412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Thanks T7, since you had such deep understanding, what's your view on how's the expenditure (staff cost, R&D, marketing) per annum will be like post disposal of Lyramid?

The only thing that I dislike about this company, is their bad marketing effort, youtube or google it, pretty much nothing advertising about fgf-5. They should learn a thing or two from SK-ll advertising team by stressing "Pitera". This will be the only limiting factor for how big this company can grow. OHM Mr Ko may find it harder to sell his millions bottles on years following.

I do not see a purpose of expanding into new market, without first having good advertisement (at least an animated fgf-5 video), or gather enough influencer to push the product. Good marketing, the market will come to you, instead of WE expanding into new the territory. Hope Maria not lazily relying on expensive third party advertising firm, esp those advertising company from Australia, Aussie doesnt has such talents, TBH. Maybe Mr Ko has some ideas, i guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $4.613M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.213K 121.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1092532 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 795015 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.16pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.