AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hi HH You constantly whine about the CR rather then debt on AN....

1. 401 Posts.
    Hi HH

You constantly whine about the CR rather then debt on AN. I find it hard to take you seriously on any point when you just cannot accept that the the raise was the only way forward at the time. Capital had left the market and certainly Brazil, and management called on some good partners quickly to keep momentum. It is nothing but pure nonsense imo that AVB should have mothballed waiting for debt finance. Argue about catching an earlier finance train and getting finance before the markets changed as much as you want (boring too)... but we were where we were. They took a fast step and pulled it off and look where we are now. To keep on coming back to the CR as root of all evil in your comments really knocks your credibility and understanding of the situation. It's like just refusing to believe Trump has won the election, whatever you say Clinton's not coming back.

There are occasions where SOI may be a hinderance or have an effect on SP but at this stage my thoughts by looking at movements when buying... I cannot see it. Could be wrong... looks quite tightly held to me considering SOI... band find it hard to take the opinion of someone still claiming the CR was a mistake.

Additionally, we know where some of the selling has come from in the recent past and other volumes do not herald a major run to the door on every announcement as you say. Some manipulation perhaps (someone wants them perhaps)

The one thing you do mention that could have some validity is if it's a barrier for new investors... I think on next announcements when activity of the company goes past just having one mine in tandem with a growing cash revenue, i think SOI will drift to the background if in fact it was ever in the foreground.

Regarding the scattering, you obviously do not like the model of a number of AN type mines - small but more efficient and higher grades - well some think the future will look more like this.. BR, Appian etc - you could argue this approach is better then fewer big lower grade monoliths supported by government coffers.

I take many viewpoints onboard, but you really need to get over the CR and accept the SOI is what it is... perhaps comment on consolidation, but cash in the bank and a working mine has proven you wrong, management did a CR and we are better off for it

Gus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.