AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

AC always read your thoughts closely and respect your balance....

1. 401 Posts.

AC always read your thoughts closely and respect your balance. Moving past the CR no brainier decision... I wonder if the SP flatness is actually something much more simple then you think.

In times of scarcity (risk taking in mining) investors are looking for everything to be risk mitigated, well oiled with big upside. Spoilt for choice. Boutique mines are (were) do not make up that landscape. AVB must propel itself beyond the junior image and make the first steps to mid tier... in fact your sand references allude to this... So pure and simple AN on its own is too small to get on the radar.. why as a Insto take the risk. Now what is coming looks like a major foray into mid tier statushood... and my feeling is that SOI, Brazil risk, past management and all the other red herrings will diminish. The risk today in my mind is so mitigated with cash in the bank and the bedding in of Avanco with government due to the build of An....its buy time. On announcement of quarterly I believe we will see better then expected results for those who like proven cash flow... but increase in tonnage will see the bigger rise in my mind. The goldie I like only for one reason - if the world goes to shit ...

For me I am buying into the copper cycle ... with tonnage increase from any of the new ventures PB gold etc it will then open the door for a rerate on satalites and general tenements/ partner value...

There is a lot more here then people realise and finally timing is working i their favour.... one thing extra having met the CEO I believe he has a risk mitigated mindset... that helps me plonk my hard earned cash in more then anything

Gus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.