AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Ann: CentroGold Scoping Study, page-101

1. 28,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    It’s like fishing, Dr E!!!

Feast or famine!

As you know, I’m a professional fisherman.

My job entails making the best guess possible, based on the knowledge I have and the conditions of the day/s !

It’s not that far removed from what we have here, as you suggest.

Who, what, why and can I take the risk?

Springs to mind, whenever I think about the options we all have here!!

I’m a punter, nobody in my game isn’t.

I’m at the point where Even I’m sick of repeating myself but I’ll say it again.

To all who are following/investing in Avb, make sure that you are happy with your position.

The profit or loss potential is in your hands, don’t look for another to blame if it goes breasts up, in your point of view.

It’s no different to any other company, you have to play the game by your own rules and whinging or whining that someone else clouded your judgement is just what my kids and wife do!

It is exciting, having an offer on the table, the potential for another makes for butterflies in the pit of my stomach and we all understand that we cannot be 100% guaranteed!

Enjoy but understand the potential risks, please.

PS Dr E, most of this post has nothing to do with you. I believe you are a poster who is well versed in the machinations of the market and have a firm grasp of the potential, both ways. I do want to say, I enjoy your contributions though.

z
    Last edited by zipperlip: 10/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.