AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Ann: CentroGold Scoping Study, page-56

1. 10,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069
    People are getting confused.  

They are reading Mongy interpretation of what OZL are saying and assuming that it is OZL saying it.

They are also confused by the issues around Centro. There is no risk to the ultimate mining of Centrogold. The risk is to timing. Current projections are a June resolution.

PS Mongy's court list watching  is a myth. Read the ASX announcements from AVB to see current status or take my word for it that the last entry on the ongoing case record was 4 days ago.

From the Avanco 2017 Annual Report published 6 weeks ago.

Licensing update
    All the mineral rights and exploration licences for CentroGold are confirmed to be in good standing with the Departamento Nacional de Produção Mineral (DNPM).
    The Company continues to work towards the lifting of the licensing injunction and anticipates a decision as early as June 2018. Good progress was made towards this during 2017 with two key surveys completed:
    - a survey examining the impact of artisanal mining activities; and
    - Instituto Nacional de Colonização e Reforma Agrária (INCRA), being the regulatory authority responsible for certain surface rights at CentroGold, undertook their own survey.

Both surveys will contribute to an independent report by INCRA which the Company believes will support the lifting of the licencing injunction. (my bold)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.