AFW 0.00% 1.6¢ applyflow limited

Ann: CEO and Chairman's Address to Shareholders, page-8

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    After attending the AGM and listening to the comments made by the BoD to questions, I believe they are on the ball and are making decisions as required to their original platform that will benefit the company .....They have joined up with IBM a company with experts in the field they are in... IMO you are over exagerating the direction they are taking .... and they have not lost their way in NO MEANS.... Recognising the need to adjust their platform and can do so without any issues is a wise move and proves they are a skilled professional team of Directors....IMO companies with large numbers of staff can greatly benefit from NVOI platform and is a cost saving measure to them... A large Telco or Bank would see better use of their staff. Cut the time in appointing staff to positions. .... Reduce possible jobs for the boys situation where unsuitable staff are given the job. Improve staff moral as staff know they have a better chance of getting a promotion on MERIT.... Eliminate possible conflict..... There are substantial savings to be made for companies that use NVOI especially the Telco ...... Banks ...... and even the mining industries.  With NVOI having all staff on register and categorised  they could approach suitable staff to fill the position or even appoint a member registered with NVOI..... ..........Further more this company is thinking outside the square moving forward.... They are willing tolisten to anyone who thinks they can help... Like, give them the name of a company that maybe interested in their platform...... I agree sales have been very disappointing.... How ever they only need just one big contract and that will all change IMO that is not too far away... I say this after listening to how they spoke at the AGM and the quality of the BOD...... Please do your own research..... this type of business is not every bodies cup of tea.... It could require some patience...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.