KKL 0.00% 1.5¢ kollakorn corporation limited

I found this, hidden on the Isity Global site but not posted in...

1. 1,973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120

I found this, hidden on the Isity Global site but not posted in their news. Web crawler found. Who is Keegan Sard

and is this a post that is meant to happen or not al all, or old news I have overlooked.

Isity now in Australia

Today, we’re announcing Australia as our first non-Asian market. Isity is dedicated to providing building owners with quantifiable savings across their building life-cycle (including Energy, Water, Waste, Air, and Human Factors) with access to affordable funding thanks to the U.S. Green Bond market. 

Since our inception, we have met with building owners, tenants and strategic partners around the world to develop a truly innovative solution that meets current operational cost drivers and helps to reduce our impact on the environment. 

We remain focused on improving property within the built environment and couldn’t be more excited about our trajectory to date. Sustainability improvements can be achieved without impacting company bottom line performance and we have the skill, resources and technology to deliver. 

To find out more please contact Keegan Sard, Vice President - Australia on 0419 798 102 or via email [email protected].

The Isity Team 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.