KKL 0.00% 1.5¢ kollakorn corporation limited

Ann: CEO's Address to Shareholders, page-3

1. 1,973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    I have just finished reading the CEO's speech and its a long and detailed read. I think that the level of specific information is a first and they have certainly put down some key timelines to be later benchmarked against.

I must say that there is definitely more positives than negatives and some real heart on sleeve explanations. I am certainly very happy with this new communication approach.

There are so many positives and I guess, like whallm, I will have to re read to digest all the key points and possible see some new ones.

I also like the level of activity that has taken place whilst we have been uninformed for months.

I think $$$$$$$$$$$ and more $$$$$$$$ will now be needed to progress all fronts and am keen to see how that transpires.

Even though I have lost a gazillion over how many years (mikoh days), I now only have a small parcel (needed to take capital losses
    ). I think KKL is probably in a better position than ever even though BOR Tags were the previous carrot for investors has still eventuated to nothing.

Certain ID and Waste is the go and tags as just a remnant from the past that may deliver something, only a limited income stream.

Once relisted I think KKL can be seen as a rebirth with a clean slate. The past has been explained to ASIC and shareholders and I think
    negativity of the past has gone.

Welcome to the new KKL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.