MSL 0.00% 29.5¢ msl solutions limited.

I think the market to be honest is a tad bit demented. They are...

1. 1,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    I think the market to be honest is a tad bit demented. They are so focussed on 'will MPW hit guidance?' - when if MPW does not they are only going to be slightly off.

Knowing the stupidity of the market (mum and dad investors and other dividend chasing fools) if MPW slightly misses expectation the share price will probably get hit another 20% making for a completely idiotic market cap and ratio when considering MPW are makimg close to $37m in revenues per year and only has a $44m mcap in addition to high growth potential over the next 12 months. MPW are alreading offering a 20% discount on there IPO - and their revenues keep going up.

Hence why a particluar fund is continually hoovering up excess stock hitting the market cheap.

Also, lets look at its peers in the SAAS area. Many do not have an established product, brand, customer base or revenue stream and are burning cash quarter on quarter. A lot of MPWs peers have double or triple MPWs mcap and all they currently have is 'hope and dreams'.

I think the market will wake up over the next 12 months on MPW and will realise what great potential it has consolidating in a fragmented market.

And then - when the average idiot investor gets out of la la land - and refocuses on ratios and fundementals they too will see and enter MPW.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.