BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Well had a look through some stuff and well... So Citicorp...

1. 4,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Well had a look through some stuff and well...

So Citicorp nominees (Number 1 share holder) are... Citigroup yeah. A Subsidiary holding for people that don't want there names seen on top 20 holdings usually higher profile people/clients.

Related Parties in the holder notice. (all related to Citigroup i see.)

(9) Give details, if appropriate, of the present association and any change in that association since the last substantial holding notice. RA Capital Healthcare Fund, LP Blackwell Partners, LLC Entities are related Entities are related RA Capital Healthcare Fund, LP Blackwell Partners, LLC Citigroup Ptv Limited, 2 Park Street, Sydney NSW 2000 Citigroup Pty Limited, 2 Park Street, Sydney NSW 2000

From Annual report 2014... 1. Citi corp nominees held  18,439,997 16.00% Top 20 holder statement on  22 of august 2014
    1. CITICORP NOMINEES PTY LIMITED 18,237,375    15.74% Top 20 holder statement on 22 of june 2015.

So effectivly they are selling "on market" to them selves or to different accounts or to clients within the Citi corporation related parties.

There are some minor changes in the top 20 share holders over the last twelve months but absolutely nothing substantial.

Am i off target or what are your thoughts.

All smoke and mirrors ?????

images (9).jpg

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.