JRV 5.88% 1.8¢ jervois global limited

I agree with you Mondy. Mercuria have the power to influence our...

1. 3,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    I agree with you Mondy. Mercuria have the power to influence our share price in a huge way. They are definitely up to something. They could keep buying whilst knowing that they could be making deals behind the scene in favour of the share price. They have access to the registry of all outstanding shareholders being a major shareholder. They have the power to work out the amount of shares available on market. It’s frightening at the amount of power that they wield over the share price. Bryce stated that they are fully concentrating on making a profit in Finland this quarter. I don’t know if our electricity costs will fall as electricity prices have declined by 75% in Finland recently. I think any good news on that is surely going to help us going forward.
    What ever happens I’m sure JRV will start showing a profit in Finland as it’s a must. Whether or not Mercuria get more involved with JRV going forward is also a wait and see but in saying that these huge companies have a lot of power when investing in companies like JRV.
    They only stand to make money no matter the outcomes of their decisions... I just hope they burn the shorts and not the shareholders. I would say that they would not want to burn the experienced team that they have in JRV as they couldn’t replace them. Just my thoughts as I keep adding more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $48.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $146.6K 8.202M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36930 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 6018638 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ 1903037
Last updated 15.56pm 21/05/2024 ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.