IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

This is what i can derive from your continual posts, mostly...

1. 13,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    This is what i can derive from your continual posts, mostly repeating same thing over and over again:

1. U do not hold any shares in IGE at 0.13. If so forget about management, show ur proof with dates so everyone can give bit respect here.

2. Saying directors were selling over 0.20 earlier and converting options at 31st similar to BIT, is completely wrong. Because, all directors have to include sell of shares in same notice today. Or else option conversion notice & share sell notice must come after one another in morning. Not doing so is bridge of ASX policies.

If you look at change of directors notice today, their holding have increased over prev notice. Means, no proof of selling.

And most importantly, if you look at change of sub holder from Singapore Trust, you can see their prev notice was in 2018 and today's one confirms increase in holding after conversion settlement on 09th Jan. Hence, again ur claims are wrong otherwise they would have thrown out 2 notices together today.

You may turn out to be right but that would add another serious problem for management on top of ADIA sagga, which is highly unlikely IMO.

As Micheal mentioned, chill out for now & better wait for funding clarification from the co and also further change in interest notice before bombarding same doubts/claims over & over again.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.