IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

Hi Wasa,Many thanks for your kind words. You have been, and...

1. 569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4604
    Hi Wasa,

Many thanks for your kind words. You have been, and still are, a LTH on several of the stocks I hold. You are also a quality poster.

I refrain for making predictions about the share price, because that is not my strength. I am happy to leave those calculated
    guesses to others with more experience in that area.

Am I an IMU bull? Yes, absolutely. I believe we have an outstanding team and some stunning IP.
    Basically, I only study the science, and I like what I see. Our OV has enormous potential, and I can only hope it gets its best shot.
    This is why I like the plan behind the MAST trial ... the trial that will inform almost all future trials. I guess many punters wondered
    why Yuman and Leslie were comfortable taking on any solid cancer type, (almost) regardless of the health or quirks of each
    patient. The team needed to explore the potential of CF33 in every situation that they could, while testing for dosage and safety.
    I believe that the MAST trial will continue in this fashion, into the future. The OnCARlytic program will benefit so much from what
    they will learn from MAST, and of course the OASIS trial.

The FDA has given IMU considerable scope and the team is trying to maximise the opportunity.

We should now see several expansion trials spin out from the ongoing MAST trial, and these trials should now have a much
    higher chance of success because of this opportunity. I expect that we may eventually see between three and six new
    expansions over the next couple of years.

I know everyone is holding their collective breaths over the OnCARlytics trial and how it performs in combo. This is a big one
    for obvious reasons.

And then there is acer-cel, our little 'allo' treatment. I believe this will prove to be an outstanding acquisition ... both as a
    treatment in blood cancers ... but also in combo with OnCARlytics. Of course, time will tell. How much time? Well that is
    the million dollar question. I expect we will know so much more, on all fronts, by year's end. Just my opinion of course.

I, like many others, are very interested to see how the neo-POLEM trial performs here, and in the UK. Don't underestimate
    the potential of PD1-Vaxx, I think it may slip under many people's 'radar'.

That's it for me for a while. I need to step away from HC for a bit ... but I am happy to take a closer look at any of the data
    that is released from the ongoing trials ... or anything that arrives from left-field.

All the above is the opinion of one holder, of course. Good luck to all.

Last edited by Outlander2: 25/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.