ARL 0.83% 60.5¢ ardea resources limited

I tought Im going to comment again but I'll let it be for now.I...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    I tought Im going to comment again but I'll let it be for now.

I was about to comment through that cocky guy eyes - everyone has been wrong this whole time, it's the biggest mining fraud and scam in a decade. SMM who wants to double it's nickel output, still hasn't learned it's lesson. They want to double their unprofitable business, especially with Australian laterite. We, as simple microeconomical subjects, should contact SMM and MC headquarters and tell that they have totally miscalculating and misunderstanding the business. Shut down your mining department. Once operating, with current nickel price we develop already minus project. Plus according to Ravensthorpe, payable nickel will be 70%. Not only willing to operate unprofitably, our payable nickel will be 70%. But still they are willing to pile in mountain of cash.

And about ARL, just throw more than 25% of Australian nickel reserves in bin. Have been living in a lie. TESTED patent pending solution using goethite ore in processing instead of limestone is taken out of air and presented to JC, also marking that payable nickel is 100% (they actually got 70%, but no one is buying that, 100% is better to present). And poor JC is believeing and buying all that nonsense with 3.2 bln. I must live in a parallel universum.

And little side note to mining ministry - Australian nickel reserves just decreased and are somewhere 10 million tonnes from estimated 21 million tonnes. Maybe even less.

Waterproof arguments source - Money of mine !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
60.5¢
Change
0.005(0.83%)
Mkt cap ! $120.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 60.5¢ 59.0¢ $29.81K 49.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4990 59.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.5¢ 2616 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
60.3¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.84 %)
Open High Low Volume
60.5¢ 60.5¢ 59.0¢ 25265
Last updated 15.53pm 04/06/2024 ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.