EGR 3.57% 14.5¢ ecograf limited

Hi Whallm, We need to understand that most guys posting on HC...

1. 5,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2574
    Hi Whallm,

We need to understand that most guys posting on HC are short term investors and jump from one stock to the other in the hope of buying bottom, seeling top...unfortunutly most lose in the long run...the reason I believe most are short-term traders is that there is only a limited amount of funds most punters have access to, so when you see spikes in some tocks well that money has to come from somewhere and a lot IO is fro selling other holdings...

Now take the G sector for example and those guys you mentioned, and there are a lot of them, some post some don't, but most trade between the 2 stocks...now I am certain some sold at the lows here yesterday and jumped on over there in the hope to catch the next wave up, however underestimating some facts...

* KNL back to bargain basement
    * over there already jumped 30%
    * KNL MC ~ 40mil
    * over there, easy for everyone to check themselves
    * KNL owns 100% of EcoGraf and Epanko
    * over there, easy for everyone to check themselves

So just ask yourself, where is the probability higher of your money ie each Co's MC doubling from tis level, taking into account all the Facts at hand?

But my investment here is influenced by the political/economic view I have on how things will play out in the next decade, I posted why I think Germany & ROW will not stand by idle and let China be the main kind on the block, and that they will need to act fairly soon...and all signs lead to them doing exactly that.
    Another article confirming what is going to happen:

...Manufacturers in China already dominate lithium-ion battery production and are set to continue doing so for years to come. China now accounts for more than 113,000 megawatt hours of the almost 175,000 of production capacity in the world, according to Bloomberg New Energy Finance data. The U.S. accounts for a little over 30,000 megawatt hours....
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-war-yields-hard-look-at-global-supply-chains

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $65.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $13.99K 99.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26609 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 83317 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ 27095
Last updated 15.40pm 14/06/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.