FAR 0.58% 43.3¢ far limited

Hi MayochenApologies to you (and FAR) for me interpreting the...

1. 940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    Hi Mayochen
    Apologies to you (and FAR) for me interpreting the "business as usual" comment incorrectly.

Mr H
    I agree your comment about major entities taking growing priority over retail investors. It is natural with the increased influence they have as they build their positions. The problem with that situation is retail investors still carry major influence over how a public company performs within the stock market environment. They can/do affect the overall performance of the company. Retail shareholders have been a significant portion of the FAR selling over recent months. When there is little buying (which for FAR has been lacking for months) then 'smaller' quantities of sold shares by any investors moves the share price continuously negatively. I'm sure most will agree the share price has tracked downwards for months!

FAR is currently sitting at 1.9c per share. It has 10Billion shares on issue....and this a company which has drilled 11 consecutive successful wells, has reached FID, supposedly wrapped up majority of funding for the development of the biggest oil find of 2014, and is sitting on in excess of $150m cash. It commands a very healthy 50% share of the neighbouring Gambia acreage which they tell us is almost a monty to find oil, and has multiple other interests!! And yet the share price is 1.9c and market cap sits at less than $200m...if this is a reasonable expectation, then my 30 years dabbling in the share market is a great waste!

If the major shareholders are comfortable with where things are at then that is good (if we want to look at their thumbs up as a glass half full), unfortunately though the continual selling (and lack of buying) by retail shareholders means that the share price continues to drop. Over the months this has affected the CR levels and as consequence number of shares, and a significant reduction in our investments.

I remain in FAR and the reality is I am probably too far away from where I bought these and too close to the bottom to sell now. If FAR comes good then that is great, but by any measure FAR should not be in the position they are at the moment...And it will take a long time to forget the lack of support that management has provided its retail shareholder base when things were cloudy and challenging!

dodds

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.3¢
Change
0.003(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $39.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 43.3¢ 43.0¢ $44.75K 104.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 20344 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 131599 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.