CCO 20.0% 0.4¢ the calmer co international limited

I have to disagree with you Leipzig.There appears to be a good...

1. 3,151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I have to disagree with you Leipzig.
    There appears to be a good product and improving promotion of such - which is why I bought in. But as of when I bought in , management have done a terrible job - absolutely terrible - as far as shareholder wealth is concerned.
    I don't know about any disgruntled employee, other than to say if said employee is complaining to the ASX then this employee may have some inside knowledge that could be passed on to the ASX should all not have been prim and proper.
    No, my problems with the company started when I researched all the available reports and figured there were only 50 million options (CCOOA) on issue. Tightly held - usually a good thing. So I bought some. Only to find, some time later that an EGM would be held to ratify 135 million options (plus an assortment of shares) that should have been issued about a year ago! Really! I have never seen such incompetence. My CCOOA won't (and as we can see on market now aren't) as in demand as they otherwise might be. Problem Number One.
    And here is PROBLEM NUMBER TWO. I don't have a lot of money, but this one has cost me most of what I do have. CCO does a fully subscribed $1 million placement to sophs at Novus at a cheap price ($0.0045) WITH a one for one free attaching option. Fair enough, the company may have needed the money, so got it ,albeit by selling shares relatively cheaply. Fair enough. A few days later, on a Friday, CCO puts out a great announcement concerning Walmart. This sets the market alight with the shares trading at $0.007 all Friday afternoon and the oppies at $0.004 So, the lucky sophs at Novus are now holding a package worth 1.1 cents for which they paid 0.45 cents just days ago. Good fortune to them. I sold some shares in another company, which have since gone gangbusters so that I could buy some CCO at $0.007 AS we know, CCO has sellers on market at $0.004 - barely half of what I paid. What has transpired to cause all of this. Well, with over 60 million CCO traded on the Friday, and everything offered at $0.007 being snapped up - the run came to a crashing halt on the Monday. Who would have thought? Why did the run hit a brick wall? Well, CCO put out an announcement on Monday morning saying that "due to the strong demand" they have issued a second placement to sophs at Novus. But not at a price reflecting Friday's run. At $0.005 , and again with a free attaching option whose exercise price is $0.006 - i.e with CCO at $0.007 those oppies were already in the money! As I say, I don't know about any disgruntled employee, but I reckon this is what the ASX is investigating. Was it a case of "Past the post betting"?
    If I was the ASX I would be asking CCO to provide all communication between the company and Novus at about that time. Why?
    Well, firstly if companies on the ASX do a generous placement they often so a share purchase plan or a rights issue TO THEIR SHAREHOLDERS, so that the shareholders get some benefit. NOT a repeat placement to the same sophs.
    Secondly, if the second placement was done PROR to the Friday when the share price of CCO ran, why was this not reported to the ASX at the time and announced to the share holders?
    Thirdly, if the placement was hurriedly arranged AFTER trading on the Friday i.e. over the weekend, well, I don't know, but that could possibly be criminal.
    Whatever, I have lost a lot of money because of the way the company has handled things, and with heaps of sellers of CCO on market at $0.004 and the highest buyers at $0.003, notwithstanding trading volumes (other than huge dumps into the available sellers) having dried up, I would imagine quite a number of share holders have also lost a lot of money.
    Let's wait and see what these new resolutions to the EGM are. They'd better resolutions that are beneficial to share holders - that's all I can say!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.444M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $815 173.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 8522435 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 14845810 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 375000
Last updated 15.52pm 06/05/2024 ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.