AW1 3.33% 15.5¢ american west metals limited

Yep, OK no argument with that assessment. Actually we don't know...

1. 9,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2467
    Yep, OK no argument with that assessment.
    Actually we don't know what is in store for us in the next 6 months of exploration **

I expect a large, maybe huge increase in surface ore capable of ore sorting to DSO as the exploration spreads out (over Storm itself) but also southwards (where the really big deposits may lie).
    Or with the new geophys we might hit up on something big down under. That could put the DSO on the back burner.

** Mate you have mentioned the Lassonde Curve several times - I am not sure it applies to AW1 at present.
    That graph of SP against time applies to different sentiment and expectations as exploration gives way to development and mine building.
    IMO, AW1 is still in the exploration stage, even though mining DSO is mentioned.

In particular the fall in SP during the northern winter is a result of just that, it is a seasonal thing, I am betting on a rapid rerate as exploration continues, and will not be surprised if last summers highs are significantly exceeded.

If AW1 goes to DSO, the input requirements to Lassonde do not apply, but if the plan changes to mine a very large sediment hosted copper deposit then those requirements will and we will start the countdown in the years.

There is another vital thing to understand with Lassonde - during the exploration stage it is very high risk / high reward / low cost - but during the financial / engineering / building stage it is low risk / moderate reward / extremely high cost. Hence we are attracted to the early stage while the latter stage is the meat and drink for highly capitalised entities.

Wouldn't it be nice if, one day, we were all 'highly capitalised entities'

But DYOR. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $80.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $63.14K 413.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 250126 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 144768 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
15.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.54 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ 242244
Last updated 15.51pm 03/05/2024 ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.