FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Come on @fooca, Give the Stockholm Syndrome hostages some slack....

1. 988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1015
    Come on @fooca,

Give the Stockholm Syndrome hostages some slack.

Shareholders since BGS days have been bent over and royally shagged by various boards who have completely screwed retail shareholders over multiple times.

Do we have to quote Cowden “ For goodness sake have some faith in your directors “
    or Anderson “ These are $1billion dollar company’s “ the list goes on.

If the majority of Shareholders wish to trust these complete spivs to continue to drain shareholder funds instead of changing the board all I can say is they will get everything they deserve, which will be very little if anything imo.

Remember shareholders, there is no guarantee that the current board or any board that is in charge in June 2024 will distribute the Leo shares unless there is a shareholder vote to confirm that.

After this board has seen the destruction of $200,000,000 of shareholders funds in the last two years and are dependant on continuing the money gravy train and performance shares (bwahaaaa) for another year you think that the shareholders who say just wait for the update and things will be ok.

Please give me a break.

Any posters that don’t agree with the above and our action in changing this board please check your holdings in Leo Lithium, as you would not have that holding but for the 249D in 2017 that stopped the lithium asset from being sold for $105 million.

Your welcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.