NOR 0.00% 5.0¢ norwood systems limited

"The focus on the managing director's salary is not very...

1. 7,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2232
    "The focus on the managing director's salary is not very productive."

Not productive for NOR when it seems obvious me the company is desperately trying to get some positive news flow to close out the CR.

And it seems the market is not buying the story. Next to zero volume over the last few days. As a PR guy, I'd thought your role would encompass gauging market sentiment. Obviously HC is only a very small part of the market. But perhaps HC is a microcosm of wider market sentiment. The First Strike would add weight to this argument.

So rather than seeking to dismiss the discontent or deflect by saying it was the consultant's recommendation, how about NOR actually addresses the issue.

Imagine say NOR announce PO is deferring x% of salary until y time. In one fell swoop, one of the biggest negatives is knocked on the head. Imo, would beat the ducking and weaving we see now.

"You will see an immediate impact in the forthcoming 4C. "

PO has been quoted in the above or words to that effect. This gives NOR 10 business days to receive the cash from Spark. If the first Spark figure is over $100k, expect an announcement. If it is under $100k, we will not see anything until the 4C. Under $50k, expect the usual after market hours release of the 4C on 31/1.

The Spark contract is AUD1m over 4 years. Amount and time could differ. If we say NOR is averaging $60k in receipts per quarter, then a $30k payment from Spark represents an 'immediate impact'. Some of the figures bandied about on here are mind blowing in this context.

All imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3535 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 203414 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.