CL8 0.00% 1.7¢ carly holdings limited

It would have to be option holders who have converted and are...

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    It would have to be option holders who have converted and are selling or someone wanting to get the share price lower and scaring other holders into selling by driving the price down, why on earth would anyone else sell at this level. RACV thinks were worth 3c and then we have 4 million in the bank, numerous company defining announcements are around the corner and who knows what other rabbits they may have to pull out of the hat.

The senior guys they have been hiring are not nuffys and they are putting a strong leadership team in place for Mobilise, I don’t think they will give us a far off launch date for it, when its happens I think it will be something like launching in the next month vs say they announce now that its launching in November. Now that the options have been converted they may have taken their foot off the announcement button but it would be good to see a May DMC numbers announcement and something around forward bookings for June. They are working hard in the background though and it’s exciting to think where we will be come the end of the year!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.562M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43880 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 604165 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.