CL8 0.00% 1.7¢ carly holdings limited

I also think they lack direction and they don't know how to...

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I also think they lack direction and they don't know how to scale their products, DMC has hit a wall and is going backwards, mobilise was a massive money draining flop. For all of the bells and whistles for their new product Carly, if past performance is anything to go by there will be some positive announcements around launch but it won't get utilised to the level the market expects and their marketing won't attract the users it needs. Also it must be an app, if they launch Carly without an app it will be laughable in this day and age..

If you were to survey Australians, how many have even heard of DMC? They need a massive marketing budget to get their brand and products out there so they can get usage anywhere near what it would be for them to break even which is now how many years overdue? 

They operate on a rattle the tin for money quarter by quarter business model, imo they need a massive investment and someone younger and hungry to lead this company who is going to back themselves with a low base salary but very high reward bonus / share option structure based on them achieving certain targets and milestones.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.562M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43880 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 604165 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.