AXE 2.33% 42.0¢ archer materials limited

I wonder what the total cost of this project was to AXE - and...

1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    I wonder what the total cost of this project was to AXE - and hence the profit.
    I remember how excited they (we) were with the potential of this project and it's unique (in Aus) resource.
    Drilling to define resources isn't cheap and I imagine we put some cash into determining what we had, so a $2.89M return isn't the whole story.

I've been here for a while now and have averaged down substantially (in my terms) and have always had my eyes on the graphite / graphene potential - BEV focus and new tech with graphene. The 12CQ and Biosensor space is a nice refocus in terms of direction, although there is a perceived shortage of graphite in Aus that we could be focusing a little more on, in my view, despite recent announcements.

I applaud our CEO on addressing my main whinge re communication (I'm a POM so I'm allowed to whinge - it's my birthright). We are now being supported by a number of communication channels and MC is an eloquent speaker and a great voice / face for the company.

The future is bright and I applaud the strategies, I would however prefer to understand the real impact of these resource sales given the portfolio we currently have seem to be very supportive of the new energy thrust and we may have more potential exploiting these resources rather than proofing them up for someone else to exploit. Full disclosure - I have a mining background so most comfortable in that space, although I have always had a (very amateur) interest in the quantum world and it's potential - Star Trek fan - what can i say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $107.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 44.5¢ 41.0¢ $166.2K 392.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2124 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 18987 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
42.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 3.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
43.5¢ 44.0¢ 40.5¢ 177281
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.