NOR 4.00% 5.2¢ norwood systems limited

Mate I have used and still use 90% of Norwood’s apps!they are...

1. 1,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Mate I have used and still use 90% of Norwood’s apps!they are very good and have had 1 issue which was partly my fault!Which they promptly help resolve!i didn’t get involved with reviews but like most reviews mostly only the negative take the time to engage!try them yourself and give your feedback!all my employees are happy with the service and sure are quality and easy to use!and the idea of one phone that completes all The compliance requirements is well logical and will save my company large percentages without upsetting employees!Banks care about saving dollars and we are talking huge savings!even smaller companies like mine can’t ignore this.The reason large holders are accumulating is because money talks and bullshit walks!Everyone said once people wouldn’t trust EFT online transfers and now you just wave a card across it!Raising money is very hard at the moment especially for speculators like nor!as long as there products keep working and can save corporates money!its perfectly take over material and I think we will see our sales employees negotiating very shortly!you just have to be patient and the top 20 are very excited!They have had plenty of chances to get out!Yet they keep acumulating .i personaly am one of them and I am also aware of five other large investors!These guys don’t like loosing money and anyone who think they will allow low ball TO from telcos or anyone for that matter think again!They are investing because they see value and the mc ATM is there monthly Revenue!The reason the haven’t sold there large holding is simple!they don’t want to!research outside of hc rubbish speak to the real people and I would like to point out once again this is underwritten!people are willing to keep this as quiet as possible!There is no reason for these top holders to keep buying.Atleast no realistic logical explanation!PO will succeed and a lot of business moguls flock together.Why would this be underwritten with a very small chance to make money and odds on favourite to loose everything’s!The even more bizarre thing is all these non holders frantically trying to save everyone.I have invested and followed Hc for a little while and can honestly say if a company has nothing to offer apart from administration and failure!non holders and bitter traders are long gone!Some of these posters are spending hrs and hrs a day claiming to be vigilantes warning others.What a load of rubbish!it is just not plausible to waste so much time unless there’s reward.If you sit back and follow the cycle some a transparent and some are good!but absolutely none of them can explain why large holders not multiple retailers but large single identities keep buying and this people is fact!For the last time these people love hc it the perfect tool to minipulate!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $13.88K 266.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 130000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.