MNB 1.85% 5.5¢ minbos resources limited

Hi Red Baron, I agree with your ideas on why we are under...

1. 578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    Hi Red Baron, I agree with your ideas on why we are under suspension. And the points that seem to stand out to me are
    - CR was filled straight away.
    - MNB CEO had a closed-door meeting with majors in the GA Game in Morocco the same week as the CR.
    - The Timing of the IDC funding must be coming into play also with this suspension being stretched out to co-inside with loan approval dates.
    - The company put out a rushed Green Ammonia video with all the figures NPV etc attached.

So, a quick google of what's in Morocco ? And in my searches one company stands out miles above the rest ! OCP
    OCP Has 31% of the Global fertiliser market. And they are investing heavily into Green Ammonia to use in the production of MAP/DAP Fertilisers.
    Fertiliser giant OCP Group to go fully renewable, eliminate ammonia imports to Morocco – Ammonia Energy Association
    In this article it states the OCP has set aside 13 billion $ for Green Ammonia investments.
    In the next article it has information on its own 7Billion Green Ammonia project in Morocco. The expenses they have entailed to do with setting up the renewable energy and water de-salination plant to feed it. This a major part of the 7 billion dollar costs. The Article also touches on the AFRICA expansion the company is progressing.
    Morocco's OCP plans $7 billion green ammonia plant to avert supply problems | Reuters
    Again, all things seem to be pointing towards MNB GA project with its Environmental study complete and MOU for its power pricing at super lower inflation proof prices.

Now a company we all know the name of in Australia is FMG/FFI. A quick google shows they have their **on mine and are going to need a lot of Ammonium nitrate for their explosives at this site. Are they going to import it from USA? Or are they going to get into Green Ammonia production in Angola? And make it cheaply and emissions free (that we all know twiggy likes so much) And just ship it up a few countries from Angola. FFI is cashed up and wanting green energy investments. Why not look at our "most compelling GA project in the world" (Stamicarbon quote)
    Belinga, **on | Fortescue

In this next link has some of the Green Ammonia investments FFI are involved in.

Fortescue Future Industries – Ammonia Energy Association

Now these are the two biggest players that I can see in the Green Ammonia field that have come out and said they want to invest in Green Ammonia in Africa currently. I Bet both the parties were at this invite only Green Ammonia presentation and a few other names such as Kapsom, YARA, Stamicarbon, Eanex may also have been there as interested parties.
    I have bought up the FMG/FFI possibility over the past few years a few times as I hope they would want to get involved in our little company. Having any involvement with such a leader in the Green Ammonia/Hydrogen space would be huge for investors and the company itself.

Anyway I live to dream. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $47.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.4¢ $8.886K 162.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 66104 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 113779 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.42am 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.4¢ 35750
Last updated 10.43am 14/06/2024 ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.