MNB 0.00% 5.5¢ minbos resources limited

I hear where you're coming from and I'm sure the last thing the...

1. 3,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6715

I hear where you're coming from and I'm sure the last thing the company wants is to be in an extended suspension.

They initially went into a trading halt to do a Capital Raising which by all accounts was over subscribed and an unexpected offer - for want of a better word, came along from a 3rd party. Getting back to basics, they needed to raise money to build the plant. This offer I'd assume offers extra finance on top of the cap raise, or possibly replaces the cap raise. In any case the Company thinks it's worthwhile pursuing and it affects the cap raise.

Why can't they just announce the above - assuming something similar to the above has happened?

It is not unusual for Companies to receive proposals, most of which don't get released to the market until they are progressed to some sort of written agreement. If they don't come off shareholders never hear about it and are non the wiser. My guess here is Minbos don't want to announce what ever is going on until it's progressed enough to have some sort of formal agreement. Obviously it affects the Cap Raise, other wise they'd have just completed it and continued the negotiations with this 3rd party with no mention to the market about the possible deal.

This extra up to 2 weeks of suspension after already having been in suspension for a month, to me is a good sign they think this deal will come to fruition. They need the funds from the Cap Raise, although participants have sent their money in, it will be in a trust account until the raise is finalised, so they don't have access to these funds. To go 6 weeks without these funds to me says this is a very important deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.5¢ $8.886K 161.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 87564 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 160499 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.23pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.82 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ 181244
Last updated 15.59pm 22/05/2024 ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.