HLX 0.00% 0.4¢ helix resources limited

I missed probably in that sentence and also assuming but that’s...

1. 5,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    I missed probably in that sentence and also assuming but that’s what you get when you get frustrated with autocorrects changing every spelling mistake. My bad. There was a time lag also.

more importantly.
    I haven’t heard any more about Metals Acquisition Corp tapping for an ASX listing, could be still on the cards, another possibility is they could look at Aeris for a merger or even Aurelia, I would assume that could get them an ASX code. MAC would know very well what Helix’s sitting on becoming the tie in that was previously Glencore through Isokind, not sure the current exact transaction status thou as haven’t looked into it. One thing about CSA is there is a strong correlation between Bismuth and Copper grades and Bijoux has high bismuth from memory in Geo Chem or previous rock chips. The Nickel and Cobalt assets were worth $50m MC or thereabouts when Alpha HPA went to industrial feedstock rather than Homeville. Roads, power, water, rail and under-utilised mining plant are all very close here. This is very important to any operation when looking at development cost. CZ the gold and Canbelego are all from surface, contain high grades in a larger lower grade mineralised halo, all look promising. Cobar in general looks very promising Bill Beaumont and Nev Power could have bought anywhere with MAC, they chose CSA, Kerry Harmanis could have gone anywhere and he is hunting a Cobar giant too with Talisman. Peel have done well with discovery, Andre an incredible job with Aeris. The government through the critical minerals grants are being very supportive too. I would have done a few things different if I were running Helix the last few years but I am not so it’s all upto the team in the seats currently, some things done really well and as always even with myself some areas need improvement. Let’s see what the future brings and hopefully the strategy is a touch better communicated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.131M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $35.94K 9.009M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 95826954 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1215319 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.54pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 3548246
Last updated 13.47pm 03/05/2024 ?
HLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.