HLX 0.00% 0.4¢ helix resources limited

This business also involves a bit of right time right place luck...

1. 5,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    This business also involves a bit of right time right place luck to make the big bucks too. I have confidence in a positive outlook and positive affirmations being highly generative. I mean look at Novo, right place right time, needed a mill got a mill. Pybar getting fleeced at WPG then bought out at the top for Dargues. Some investors looking for a gold asset and again WPG puts Tunkillia into the hands of Barton. Right now Aurelia is on its knees with two plants, the Endeavour mill is idle, Aeris and MAC under nameplate, the government handing out hundreds of millions over time with the critical minerals initiates. Sometimes you just need to put pen to paper, jot it down in black and white, put positive affirmations of what you want and The Great Architect Of The Universe may generate the circumstance to see it become reality. These rocks maybe very ancient and hide great riches but I feel the wisdom I have gained is much older than this in the practice of creating my own luck. GLTAH and all the best, regardless of what happens here or how lucky we actually get I feel the return of the Messiah is imminent so we are all blessed anyway.
    Peace symbol ☮️

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.293M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $42.26K 10.61M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 96426954 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 150002 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 3548246
Last updated 13.47pm 03/05/2024 ?
HLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.