BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

Firstly I'd just like to thank the current management for the...

1. 3,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Firstly I'd just like to thank the current management for the tireless effort that have put in to hopefully make this company a going concern.

I see there is no mention of the approval by the government to extend the permit. It was a condition for the new funding, so one can assume that they were given a guarantee from the government.

Also the question of when this will be lifted from suspension. I also assume that they will not be able to raise any capital via a SPP to their shareholders without first coming out of the trading halt. And money will be needed to get this company to production stage.

Read a piece the other day on Chesser Resources which has an exploration permit in west Senegal. Sounds like very similar to the infancy of BSR. Their share price was 13cents with a market cap of $65 million. With a recommendation of 30cents.

I'm usually against a consolidation due to the majority of times, the price creeps lower after a consolidation, however maybe this might be an option.

The options to be issued to Bishop resources has me in a bit of a quandary. I suppose we were going to lose everything so we should reward our white knight, however 5 years expiry, if by any chance we hit 10cents within 5 years, that's a great 30 million dollars reward for backing us. I suppose it's risk V reward.

I'm just excited to see this thing live again and that I haven't done all my dough (yet).

Good luck all. Cross fingers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.