SLR 5.86% $1.54 silver lake resources limited

Hi Spec@wassa and I are turning these value plays into our...

1. 3,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2386
    Hi Spec
    @wassa and I are turning these value plays into our signature trades.
    If I remember correctly, we were accumulating WGX along with your good self at prices well under $1. Wassa and I left a few dollars on the table but still sold out for near 100% gains, I'm sure you'd be over 100% gains on this Spec.

I parlayed some of that WGX profit into SPR buying recap and on market between 10c and 12c.
    As you know it's been an excellent last 12months for us SPR holders.
    Compounding the WGX profits has been a boon for me.

Wassa and I then purchased SLR shares between 80c and $1. Can't remember what price Wassa sold them for, I sold the majority around $1.20 then
    purchased them back again when SLR retraced back to $1. Sold that last lot a few weeks back for $1.45.

The only one I really messed up on was ALK.
    Made about 15k profit but the opportunity cost was horrendous, I had a large 5-figure position sitting in ALK for nearly 5 months while many other goldies were significantly outperforming ALK during that time.
    Wassa wisely turned his attention to PNR around the same time as my ALK foray and he's made an absolute killing (BTW a hat tip to both yourself and Wassa on your PNR investment).

Let's see how we go with our latest project GOR.
    Not a fan of their management team however their long-life Tier 1 assets are now too cheap, hence making GOR a vulnerable raging hot takeover target.

I think we are now seriously contemplating buying back into WGX again.
    I bought a few WGX and sold them for a small profit a few weeks back, think Wassa did the same.
    WGX is once again looking like a very compelling opportunity at these levels.
    Will have to dust off all my old Westgold spreadsheets.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.54
Change
0.085(5.86%)
Mkt cap ! $1.434B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.46 $1.54 $1.45 $14.19M 9.498M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5792 $1.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.54 117328 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.51
  Change
0.085 ( 4.36 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.46 $1.51 $1.45 1695031
Last updated 15.59pm 31/05/2024 ?
SLR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.