TON 0.00% 1.4¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Corporate Presentation, page-36

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    c'mon folks, this thread is becoming painful to read.
    what has been said has been said endless times previously and most of us get it, we understand.

I sincerely respect the fact that many here have had a total kicking, me included.
    its not been a short kicking but a long, drawn out one with continuous endless mental games.

yes it all hurts but we need to be completely real here besides thinking about pain.
    after next week eofy will be over, and we will be passed end of q2 and marching into q3
    this painful sandglass selloff will turn and will reset, after all that is what the market does.

this post is not any recommendation to buy nor sell, nor medical advice!
    if any holders have deep concerns about what this company is doing then I can only suggest voice your concerns directly to triton management and not on a stock chat thread.

it will pass which then in due time you will see the technicals reverse as too the story tellers whom both come out to trade as too those whom seek their small fortune etc whatever.

in any case, just stay healthy folks, that is all that counts first & foremost

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 322985 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 470435 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.02pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ 83000
Last updated 13.36pm 29/05/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.