PLS 1.35% $4.02 pilbara minerals limited

Gday Pilberians Long time no see Caught up with the mercurial KB...

1. 588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Gday Pilberians

Long time no see

Caught up with the mercurial KB after today's preso at Macquarie . Another sterling presentation on where the company is presently situated and was his usual effervescent self . Nice guy's don't always finish last .

I did mention that i was disappointed that the "for sale" sign has been posted, but Ken was confident a deal would be best for shareholders and to derisk the company moving forward . I did try and pry some juicey stuff about the upcoming sale process scenarios, but all the silver fox would say was " why don't you get back in " ( yes Ken i did see a few extra grey hairs this time around )

KB did tell me that the sale process has been on their minds since last year and in the preso told the suits that PLS is the last one on the chopping block as far as partial sale and reiterated the working mine producing SC6, unlike Wodgina and Kidman, whom have a similar resource. I do feel this a major factor in negotiations, and hopefully a ripper deal is announced.

During the preso KB touched on the spod price and he felt it's stabilized at these levels and talked about hydroxide and that the Japanese and Koreans are after the good stuff and that they will eventually pay a premium. But that's down the track. Also had high praise for Posco and their conversion plant and quality. He did say they're nice peeps. I'm tipping Posco will cough up some big dosh down the track.

A few other tidbits included.

GTC : Are you confident you can get the costs down to DFS level ?
    KB : Yes
    GTC : But it won't be this year will it
    KB : No
    GTC : Do you think VW will lob in a bid ?
    KB : No
    KB : So, your a Macquarie bank member are you?
    GTC : No, i just gatecrashed
    KB : How did you get passed security?
    GTC : Unlike you Kenny, I'm not a nice guy .
    GTC : So, I'll see you at benchmark later in the year?
    KB : Yep, were booked in

Good luck everyone. I'm still reading the threads. Sad to read a few have left the perch, but the long game is the hardest to do. Especially here on hotcopper !!

Cheerio, gtc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.02
Change
-0.055(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $12.24B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.06 $4.07 $4.01 $4.707M 1.165M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 67961 $4.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.02 75068 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.22am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.01
  Change
-0.055 ( 1.62 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.05 $4.07 $4.00 560942
Last updated 10.41am 02/05/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.