C1X 0.00% 4.0¢ cosmos exploration limited

I was speaking to a knowledgable Quebec geologist about source...

1. 2,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720
    I was speaking to a knowledgable Quebec geologist about source granites for LCT pegmatites. I specifically asked how to find i-type and s-type granites (sources that spodumene is derived from) on Sigeom, which is the database I have been using. The Vieux Comptoir granites were mentioned during this conversation, so I looked into them and I liked what I saw. Hence I shared. I am not saying that these are source granites, you can look them up for yourself and see their description. Like I said above, there are 3 types within the suite. The one at Jamar is different to the ones next to Cosmos, but of the same suite. I thought it was interesting.

DESCRIPTION

The Vieux Comptoir Granitic Suite represents a package of syntectonic to late-tectonic granites present in the La Grande, Opinaca and Opatica subprovinces. These rocks are characterized by a usually pegmatitic texture, a granitic composition and the presence of biotite, muscovite, tourmaline and garnet. Locally, hornblende, beryl or spodumene are present. These granites usually cut the main foliation and migmatitic bands of the paragneiss of the Laguiche Complex. This suite is divided into three informal units that differ in composition, texture and structure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C1X (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5371 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 160000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C1X (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.