ARR 0.00% 28.5¢ american rare earths limited

Good summation of potential events and outcomes...............I...

1. 27,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1264
    Good summation of potential events and outcomes...............I agree SOI does not play a big part as yet, however, this will change in a big way............we will have Capital raises and they will come regularly over the next 2 years IMO, no matter where the money comes from. If they are thinking about private investors coming to the party then a lot will depend on who is invited as some stay for a decent while, while others will be in and out in a flash.

I can only see positives as far as demand is concerned no matter who becomes the next president of US.

What excites me most is that we are only playing with 25% of what we have and if the remaining 75% is as good as what we have now..............this will become a massive company and more than likely bought out way before all 75% is exposed. This is one of the reasons that makes me think of a sp of $1 within the next 12-18 months.

your point 2..............management who will deliver..........yeah! Nah! maybe....................who knows. Does our BOD have what it takes, to mine this area or is it that the further we get into this project the less competencies they hold.................just thinking allowed and because this is still a year away at least, I have not researched management skills to build and operate a mine yet.

I am unsure of this and what they will deliver............they might sell out years before this one even gets close to solidifying its potential. I am sure that they will look after themselves...........that's a given and only hope that when it comes to the crunch that they do work for interests of all SH.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $140.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 28.0¢ $56.93K 199.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 107434 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 43918 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.75 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 28.0¢ 96639
Last updated 13.23pm 03/05/2024 ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.